Sunday, March 23, 2003

Meh...was watching the FL/Mich St. game, but got quickly depressed. That and it sucks, sitting there ALLL alone watching...esp. since I really do think there are maybe 4 of us in the entire building. Whoo. Way more fun watching with other ppl...even if the team is losing, it's not so bad.

I want the DC to be open, hehe. OPEN. Now. Meh, I'll get food before church.

Just realized I hate ppl who wallow in self-pity about their regular mundane lives...never MIND when something actually happens. Ridiculous. Grow up. I mean, sure, being upset when something actually happens, yes, but whining about the mediocrity and emptiness of your everyday life when you're not willing to get up and do something about it? Puh-leeze. Pity from me = nada. It's the worst when they beg for pity in their profiles or something too. Like here, read about me, I'm a loser. Sheesh.

Okay so that was a lil not-nice...but seriously ppl. I'm tired of ppl who just go "Oh-Woe-Is-Me"...especially guys. Get off your ass and change it if you really hate it. Bitching about that doesn't help anyone...especially the person who has to listen. And half the time, no point...they don't bother listening to advice or anything because they think they're right. BS. At least when I am depressed, I HAVE a problem and I'm asking for advice!!! Bitches. Do it right.

Once again with the not-nice. I gotta work on that. :P I heart you, if you're reading this. The ppl who whine usually don't bother concerning themselves with other ppl's lives anyway. ::muah::