Weight rooms are intimidating, gah. Today was fun, nice just hanging out. I really want to play ping pong and pool and frisbee. And get a tan. My legs are atrociously white. Noli, thanx for teaching me about sports, I'm dumb hehe. Seems to be your element...be a gym teacher who majored in algebra! So scary, your Homsar impersonation...omg. Wayyyyy too good of an imitation.
Dude. The March Madness, I totally get it. The games are just ending soooo crazily, ppl making 3s at the end of games...go Terps!!! That last shot was priceless. Like Midgley's 3. Amazing, freaking amazing. I heart college basketball now. Crazy.
Yeah round 2 tomorrow...I hope we don't get mauled. Or at least, mauled too badly. That would suck. gobears! I'll be round Berkeley for break, so definitely talk to me and we can do something if you're around. Unless by some freaking miracle the team makes sweet 16s and I get to go. Cuz wow. Albany, NY is such a happenin' place.
Dude. The March Madness, I totally get it. The games are just ending soooo crazily, ppl making 3s at the end of games...go Terps!!! That last shot was priceless. Like Midgley's 3. Amazing, freaking amazing. I heart college basketball now. Crazy.
Yeah round 2 tomorrow...I hope we don't get mauled. Or at least, mauled too badly. That would suck. gobears! I'll be round Berkeley for break, so definitely talk to me and we can do something if you're around. Unless by some freaking miracle the team makes sweet 16s and I get to go. Cuz wow. Albany, NY is such a happenin' place.



<< Home