LAUNDRY DAY! woot woot...ain't it just freaking amazing. Eh. Get it outta the way so that I can do OTHER stuff later in the week that is more fun, right? MY piggy bank is hungry, need more quarters. Running into civilization first though...I need to get my other sister a present before I don't have time to do that. Speaking of Lan...DUDE you are a sappy dork. I knew you had it in you...but rilly. Hehe. He was gone all of not even a week. Deal. :P
So I'm not the most sympathetic when it comes to my sister. Christine, you are always free to call me if you need to talk...if I don't pick up, leave me a message and I'll call you back or email me or something. And again, thanks to everyone for being there for me. I really appreciate it. :) Life is lookin' priddy nice at the moment and I want to keep it that way.
I hope you have a good time at home and they got in here okay, kinda scary to fly anywhere, never mind outside the country. One thing about trillian is that it logs all the conversations you have with ppl...wow. Amazing to just read over them, you can see how you felt 7 months ago (well, that's when it started logging for me, anyway). So I can see how the beginning of college was for me. Weird. Apparently then, I was really giddy and my legs and arms were not the same color. Not too much has changed.
It's the lil things, like winning a free 20oz coke product under the cap of your soda, that brightens your day.
So I'm not the most sympathetic when it comes to my sister. Christine, you are always free to call me if you need to talk...if I don't pick up, leave me a message and I'll call you back or email me or something. And again, thanks to everyone for being there for me. I really appreciate it. :) Life is lookin' priddy nice at the moment and I want to keep it that way.
I hope you have a good time at home and they got in here okay, kinda scary to fly anywhere, never mind outside the country. One thing about trillian is that it logs all the conversations you have with ppl...wow. Amazing to just read over them, you can see how you felt 7 months ago (well, that's when it started logging for me, anyway). So I can see how the beginning of college was for me. Weird. Apparently then, I was really giddy and my legs and arms were not the same color. Not too much has changed.
It's the lil things, like winning a free 20oz coke product under the cap of your soda, that brightens your day.



<< Home