Yeah cell phone, as temporary as it may be. Hopefully I'll get a *real* one sometime...but for now, let's give this a test run. Mostly so that I can be contacted, especially when I look for housing...and then my occasional bootie-call. ;) Today was soooo nice out. I haveta get some warm weather clothing, bah. Urban Outfitters has some cool shit. And by shit, I mean toys and things that don't have to do with clothing. Lotsa drinking-related things, hehe, from games to glasses. Ridiculousness at it's fore.
Guess I ought to study. Bah. So long as I don't think too hard about my life it's okay. I worry insanely too much for my own good, I think.
To everyone who didn't make it into this university, I am truly sorry. Please consider appealing if you really want to go here. It's worth it, I promise.
Guess I ought to study. Bah. So long as I don't think too hard about my life it's okay. I worry insanely too much for my own good, I think.
To everyone who didn't make it into this university, I am truly sorry. Please consider appealing if you really want to go here. It's worth it, I promise.



<< Home