Yeah Giddyness!! I'm back.. :)
Wow it's been awhile...and a LOT has happened since the 25th. Basically, I'm back to my giddy self. SOOOO Happie. Gotta love it. Eddie, that chicken was yummy. :) And I heart your piano!!! Miguel, thanks for letting me borrow those DVDs...I had fun hanging out with you the past few days, I'm glad you stayed around. Have fun on your date today. :) I still wanna see that doggie making a hole!! So much has happened, I don't know what to blog.:) Word of the year: DUMBITCH. Just one B. Great word. Oh...Miguel, hehe...ITCHCOCK!
Wow it's been awhile...and a LOT has happened since the 25th. Basically, I'm back to my giddy self. SOOOO Happie. Gotta love it. Eddie, that chicken was yummy. :) And I heart your piano!!! Miguel, thanks for letting me borrow those DVDs...I had fun hanging out with you the past few days, I'm glad you stayed around. Have fun on your date today. :) I still wanna see that doggie making a hole!! So much has happened, I don't know what to blog.:) Word of the year: DUMBITCH. Just one B. Great word. Oh...Miguel, hehe...ITCHCOCK!



<< Home