Yeah party at TH...dirty girl scouts are priddy good. 4 kings, fun game. Even Shereen got in on the booze. ;) Then bringing the party to Theta Chi, hehe. Hilarious, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. WAY tired...nuhmore sitting up and talking til 4:30am. At least I finally got to see the rest of American Pie. Had a lot of fun, just wish I wasn't lonely, bah. Blog later. Body malfunctioning.
"Sometimes, we guys just like to think that our sperm are THAT strong."
"And Andrea says, 'Ahhh, my EYE!!!!'"
And I can't think of any more, but I believe that we were in top form...even myself...up until 4am. Kudos to ppls still in Berkeley who joined in on the fun.
"Sometimes, we guys just like to think that our sperm are THAT strong."
"And Andrea says, 'Ahhh, my EYE!!!!'"
And I can't think of any more, but I believe that we were in top form...even myself...up until 4am. Kudos to ppls still in Berkeley who joined in on the fun.



<< Home