Meh. Life is interesting, anyway. I picked a major. Architecture. Bout time. I've wanted to do this for awhile...
Physics can kiss my ass. Got another B+ on my midterm. Go bears. The power went out here in my dorm and I got to piss my RA off. LONG meeting with EX-comm...2 glocks marching next year? Oh dear...hehe. I'm willing to be a cymbal. And glock DA. So long as I don't shirk my duties...I'm sure I can do it. Shirk is a funny word.
Happy Good Friday. More later...too braindead. Oh. Visit the GlockUSA link. Ridiculous fiction. FICTION, I tell you. So stop asking me if we're living together, bitches. We're not. I don't think. Hehe.
Physics can kiss my ass. Got another B+ on my midterm. Go bears. The power went out here in my dorm and I got to piss my RA off. LONG meeting with EX-comm...2 glocks marching next year? Oh dear...hehe. I'm willing to be a cymbal. And glock DA. So long as I don't shirk my duties...I'm sure I can do it. Shirk is a funny word.
Happy Good Friday. More later...too braindead. Oh. Visit the GlockUSA link. Ridiculous fiction. FICTION, I tell you. So stop asking me if we're living together, bitches. We're not. I don't think. Hehe.



<< Home