Tuesday, April 08, 2003

BLOGGER!! YOU SUCK!! it ate my last entry... :( booooo.

I guess I ought to be excited, maybe I'm just tired. I hope I made the right decision...I'm a real library bitch, hehe. I work in there a lot...wow. Even on Sundays. For cryin' out loud, on Sundays! And wow, I get to play glock tomorrow. It's been awhile, aye. I forget how to play. I suck now. :P Too much energy went into cymbal scabbing I think. I didn't even get sore. Back to focusing on my glockenspiel, I suppose. Even though after Cal Day, I doubt I'll be playing it much. And this summer. Can we say scabbing? And lots of it. Woohoo...

"In other news, Chris Reeder has been named the Cal Percussion Hardcore Champion after demolishing TWO snare drum heads in the span of 30 minutes." -Brian <--Dude, that's hott. Yeah breaking percussion, always a joy. Marimba cords, drum heads, mallets, sticks...I've had the privelege of doing it all, hehe. MY favorite: 2 glock mallets, playing Fight, in one football game. That or playing the marimba til the cord snapped and the keys just sorta hopped off the keyboard. That was funny.

Anyways...yeah. I'll finish it tomorrow when I'm awake I guess.