Tuesday, April 01, 2003

It's only Tuesday and all I want to do is sleep...really. Weekend, come faster!!!!! Please.

Eh. I think I'm still in Spring Break mode...and I have a lot on my mind, obviously, if you've read my other blogs. In regards to the China trip...I hope they get to go, but I really hope that if they do, everyone comes back okay. Serious worries, and I'm not even going on the trip. :P Ahhhh...

I love mail. I got a package!! Beef about the mail room here though...I can never pick up my packages until at least the day after since I check my mail at nite. Gah. That is a problem.

Roommate went crazy today, she cracked. Amusing, watching her jump on the bed doing tai chi bellydance...I feel like I'm going to crack too. If it weren't for the times I spent laughing and smiling during my day, I would go insane. Interaction with other ppl keeps me from being a psycho. That and blogging. You all keep me sane, thank you.

I want to burn my textbooks.