Bukkake...ew. Hehehe. Wow this weekend just flew by. Friday, went to an SHB and Alec DIDN'T get lost. Wow. Cymbals make me tired. I played friday and saturday...lil kid SHB and the special Olympics. Mario's the Party brunchish conversation is ridiculously gross, esp. with Miguel molesting his burrito. Had fun though. I haven't played glock yet since a week before spring break. I'm gonna suck, hehe.
Hit the Slopes. OMG. SOOOOO much fun! Peppermint milkshakes are good, yum. By far my favorite drink. My favorite room was room 12, though. Yeah bhangra dance blocks!!! Sew those shirts and ride those ponies...g'job Mig, Brian, Daniel, and Jake. And then certain ppl I didn't think I'd get to see drinking WERE. LoL. Christine, you were sooooo freaking loud. I mean, yelling at me when we were the only two ppl within a 10 yard radius. I love percussion love when we're sloshed. Way more relaxed and fun. So many good lookin' bandsmen. ;) Everyone is hott when drinking. Or just hotter. I'm glad I went with Noli...and Kenny and Henry. SO HIGH SCHOOL! So funny.
Dennys was fun, hehe. I put together other ppl's music packets today. Otherwise, I didn't do too much that could be considered productive...I had a lot of fun this weekend though, so it's allllllllllll good. Too bad it's over. Let's have spring break, take three! Cuz this weekend was definitely take two. BOOO daylight savings time. I want my hour back.
"You have to be TALL to be in the band..." -random lil' kid
"You are SOO red!" -everyone who saw me at TH
"Kim wants a blue one!!" -Miguel
--can't remember anything else...but I know this weekend was ridiculously funny :)
Hit the Slopes. OMG. SOOOOO much fun! Peppermint milkshakes are good, yum. By far my favorite drink. My favorite room was room 12, though. Yeah bhangra dance blocks!!! Sew those shirts and ride those ponies...g'job Mig, Brian, Daniel, and Jake. And then certain ppl I didn't think I'd get to see drinking WERE. LoL. Christine, you were sooooo freaking loud. I mean, yelling at me when we were the only two ppl within a 10 yard radius. I love percussion love when we're sloshed. Way more relaxed and fun. So many good lookin' bandsmen. ;) Everyone is hott when drinking. Or just hotter. I'm glad I went with Noli...and Kenny and Henry. SO HIGH SCHOOL! So funny.
Dennys was fun, hehe. I put together other ppl's music packets today. Otherwise, I didn't do too much that could be considered productive...I had a lot of fun this weekend though, so it's allllllllllll good. Too bad it's over. Let's have spring break, take three! Cuz this weekend was definitely take two. BOOO daylight savings time. I want my hour back.
"You have to be TALL to be in the band..." -random lil' kid
"You are SOO red!" -everyone who saw me at TH
"Kim wants a blue one!!" -Miguel
--can't remember anything else...but I know this weekend was ridiculously funny :)



<< Home