Well I haven't done THIS in awhile...
Cal Day = WET. How come it HAD to rain Saturday...and not any other day? Go figure. I still had fun, but I think I would have had more fun were I not drenched and in a clammy poncho. As for the way the band looked...definitely the hooded poncho band, not straw hat, hehe. Loved the "fort" we had at Davis! I'm so glad we made it there and back safely, cuz I was gettin' worried on that bus. *Note to bus hirers* Get a bus with a HEATER.
I think I've had enough sandwiches to last me awhile.
I'm glad I got to see him play piano for his church, that was nice. He's good. I, on the other hand, suck at pool. Well not really. I miss swinging the mace. A pool cue stick is not quite the same.
Goldfish don't bounce and Pork is not a verb. Wise words.
Housing is a bitch. Actually, ppl are bitches. But that's the way life goes I guess. Still looking, and I guess now I need someone to live with since I got abandoned. That or just find a room, not an apartment. Either is fine, really. Hehe, here's some housing...
"The University of California GOLDEN BEAR Marching Band!!" (3 TIMES!!! lol) "Want a sandwich?"
FUN!!! characters...
"Engrish" gone wrong...prolly the best way to make me laugh and feel better, hehe
Cal Day = WET. How come it HAD to rain Saturday...and not any other day? Go figure. I still had fun, but I think I would have had more fun were I not drenched and in a clammy poncho. As for the way the band looked...definitely the hooded poncho band, not straw hat, hehe. Loved the "fort" we had at Davis! I'm so glad we made it there and back safely, cuz I was gettin' worried on that bus. *Note to bus hirers* Get a bus with a HEATER.
I think I've had enough sandwiches to last me awhile.
I'm glad I got to see him play piano for his church, that was nice. He's good. I, on the other hand, suck at pool. Well not really. I miss swinging the mace. A pool cue stick is not quite the same.
Goldfish don't bounce and Pork is not a verb. Wise words.
Housing is a bitch. Actually, ppl are bitches. But that's the way life goes I guess. Still looking, and I guess now I need someone to live with since I got abandoned. That or just find a room, not an apartment. Either is fine, really. Hehe, here's some housing...
"The University of California GOLDEN BEAR Marching Band!!" (3 TIMES!!! lol) "Want a sandwich?"
FUN!!! characters...
"Engrish" gone wrong...prolly the best way to make me laugh and feel better, hehe



<< Home