Stupid Blogger hates me again. It ate my blog.
Go Bears, let's beat the finals...I'm starting the madness. And the packing madness...how on earth did I manage to accumulate so much STUFF? Leaving on the 24th right after my final...omgoodness...
The concert. :P Happy (belated) Mommy's day to all Mommies.
The 13th. (we forgot, haha) Matrix Reloaded...go see it!! Thanks Becca, that was crazygonuts. Oh...saw X2 on the 10th, so good. ::drool:: Movies are fun. The popcorn makes me a lil sick now though. All that real (or fake) butter topping stuffs.
Well, time to go burrow into the closet to unearth objects that have not seen the light of day since I arrived at this campus. Shiiiet.
I love you, as annoying as you may try to be or think you are. Or hate you. I forget which. :P Congrats to getting a place!
Go Bears, let's beat the finals...I'm starting the madness. And the packing madness...how on earth did I manage to accumulate so much STUFF? Leaving on the 24th right after my final...omgoodness...
The concert. :P Happy (belated) Mommy's day to all Mommies.
The 13th. (we forgot, haha) Matrix Reloaded...go see it!! Thanks Becca, that was crazygonuts. Oh...saw X2 on the 10th, so good. ::drool:: Movies are fun. The popcorn makes me a lil sick now though. All that real (or fake) butter topping stuffs.
Well, time to go burrow into the closet to unearth objects that have not seen the light of day since I arrived at this campus. Shiiiet.
I love you, as annoying as you may try to be or think you are. Or hate you. I forget which. :P Congrats to getting a place!



<< Home