Oh well, didn't go to formal yesterday. Go bears. I'm now a better person? Going to Petaluma and Tennyson HS was fun, I can't believe you lynched me. Yummy food...especially the flaming desserts and fried bread and powdered sugar. YUM.
I feel bad, having to tell all these mallet recruits we don't want them this year. I need to practice flashing. I'm slow. I guess I'm an official Glymbal next year. (Glockenbal? Glymbal? Which sounds better...) I want to be able to scab a lot of stuff by the end of next season...I wonder if I should learn an instrument outside of percussion. Actually, I wonder if I'd actually be ABLE to learn an instrument outside of percussion (that could be used by the Cal Band, anyway. I can't march violin or string bass or any of all of those instruments I play...)
I wanted to go to prom!!!
Got caught in a drive-by water balloon attack. Fuckers.
I feel bad, having to tell all these mallet recruits we don't want them this year. I need to practice flashing. I'm slow. I guess I'm an official Glymbal next year. (Glockenbal? Glymbal? Which sounds better...) I want to be able to scab a lot of stuff by the end of next season...I wonder if I should learn an instrument outside of percussion. Actually, I wonder if I'd actually be ABLE to learn an instrument outside of percussion (that could be used by the Cal Band, anyway. I can't march violin or string bass or any of all of those instruments I play...)
I wanted to go to prom!!!
Got caught in a drive-by water balloon attack. Fuckers.



<< Home