Well, I'm home.
First thing...Wal-mart's self-checkout. OMG. Weird!! Completely eliminated the checker, which is great, since they can be too grumpy.
AHHHH!!! I had so much stuff! Packing was so crazy-go-nuts....
Everything changes so much when you're away for 6 month...
I have way too many thoughts in my head right now, blah. Have things to do here at home, have to figure out what to do when I get back up THERE. And moving in. Save me. It will be hell.
Meanwhile, I will enjoy my cable television. ::drools::
First thing...Wal-mart's self-checkout. OMG. Weird!! Completely eliminated the checker, which is great, since they can be too grumpy.
AHHHH!!! I had so much stuff! Packing was so crazy-go-nuts....
Everything changes so much when you're away for 6 month...
I have way too many thoughts in my head right now, blah. Have things to do here at home, have to figure out what to do when I get back up THERE. And moving in. Save me. It will be hell.
Meanwhile, I will enjoy my cable television. ::drools::



<< Home