Oh yeah. More stuff.
So I live in a studio on Blake and Telegraph. Hella tight. Full-size loft bed and privacy, ahh. A beautiful thing, really. Stop by sometime!
Cell phone! I finally have one. A real one. That I can have for more than a month. It's my baby... :)
So. Dial-up. I'm surprised, it's really not bad at all. My only real beef: I can't d/l music any faster than I can arrange it. And I suck at arranging.
CRP110 is not that bad a class...too bad I have a paper and a midterm next week. And I sit here. And blog. For SHAME.
CalSOs!! And Band!! I can officially hate CalSOs, yay. As for band, the fun has just begun...freaking copying. As for recruiting, that's not so bad. Except when the lame recruits don't respond. That really eats my lunch.
Friendster is a creation of some very bored people used by some very bored and sometimes lonely people. Please note that most of the people using it are Asian.
JDLP TH party/shindigs are pretty fun...Aaron's caramel sundae shot is the shit. THE SHIT. It's been fun.
I'm a tad homesick. Berkeley in the summer is NOT as bad as some people make it out to be...I can't wait til the year starts up again though. I'm happy. I have friends to talk to and hang out with, an...interesting boyfriend, a cool place, great parents...
And a job interview on Tuesday. I hope to goodness I don't forget.
Amaretto gelato = sinful. Green apple is pretty evil too.
So I live in a studio on Blake and Telegraph. Hella tight. Full-size loft bed and privacy, ahh. A beautiful thing, really. Stop by sometime!
Cell phone! I finally have one. A real one. That I can have for more than a month. It's my baby... :)
So. Dial-up. I'm surprised, it's really not bad at all. My only real beef: I can't d/l music any faster than I can arrange it. And I suck at arranging.
CRP110 is not that bad a class...too bad I have a paper and a midterm next week. And I sit here. And blog. For SHAME.
CalSOs!! And Band!! I can officially hate CalSOs, yay. As for band, the fun has just begun...freaking copying. As for recruiting, that's not so bad. Except when the lame recruits don't respond. That really eats my lunch.
Friendster is a creation of some very bored people used by some very bored and sometimes lonely people. Please note that most of the people using it are Asian.
JDLP TH party/shindigs are pretty fun...Aaron's caramel sundae shot is the shit. THE SHIT. It's been fun.
I'm a tad homesick. Berkeley in the summer is NOT as bad as some people make it out to be...I can't wait til the year starts up again though. I'm happy. I have friends to talk to and hang out with, an...interesting boyfriend, a cool place, great parents...
And a job interview on Tuesday. I hope to goodness I don't forget.
Amaretto gelato = sinful. Green apple is pretty evil too.



<< Home