Fuck it. I am an emotional bundle of nerves and I'm pissing myself off now. I have a shitload to do and I'm being lame about it, wtf. I think life goes from bad to worse sometimes.
So much stress. From worrying about my building going up in flames to doing well in my classes and getting into my college...wondering if there's something wrong with me...if anyone really cares about what happens to me, really. How many people would really give a shit if it all changed. I can't turn to my family for support anymore, I'm on my own, as homesick and dependent as I may be. Stupid class. Stupid band. Stupid everything, I wish I could just curl up and sleep forever.
Seeing that I can't do that, I'm goin to go take some notes and prepare my paper to kick my CRP110 class' ass. Take it, TAKE IT.
I'm not in a peachy mood. Gobears.
So much stress. From worrying about my building going up in flames to doing well in my classes and getting into my college...wondering if there's something wrong with me...if anyone really cares about what happens to me, really. How many people would really give a shit if it all changed. I can't turn to my family for support anymore, I'm on my own, as homesick and dependent as I may be. Stupid class. Stupid band. Stupid everything, I wish I could just curl up and sleep forever.
Seeing that I can't do that, I'm goin to go take some notes and prepare my paper to kick my CRP110 class' ass. Take it, TAKE IT.
I'm not in a peachy mood. Gobears.



<< Home