I made myself and another person laugh today. I deserve a cookie. "Look, they painted the curb (in front of a church) white! It's a holy curb..." Well, it was funny at the time...
Today's field trip was pretty cool, actually. I think the class is not so bad...except for the work part. I made FRIENDS in class. BART also doesn't freak me out as much as it did before, either. Except for the noise. And the BART-sickness I get from sitting backwards. But that can't be helped. The 12th street Oakland BART station plaza is purdy. I'd like to design something like that. Mine would of course be cooler.
Oh, that reminds me. Pat asked me what I would like to design...
[19:02:43] bustahmove: what would you ideally want as your life's grandest work?
[19:04:27] BanDoChiK02: an underwater city
[19:04:44] BanDoChiK02: i may have to settle with designing a university or something
[19:04:54] bustahmove: :)
[19:05:00] bustahmove: a university would be cool
[19:05:05] bustahmove: the main hall or something
[19:05:22] BanDoChiK02: or the WHOLE university ;)
[19:05:30] BanDoChiK02: now if it was an underwater university
[19:05:37] BanDoChiK02: i'd say it'd be perfection
[19:06:25] bustahmove: hehe, why an underwater city? so funny that we try to explore the far reaches of space before being able to go deep under the waves...
[19:07:29] BanDoChiK02: but cmon now, face to face with underwater animals while you study...hel-lo, guppies
[19:07:33] BanDoChiK02: seeing that i'm afraid of deep water
[19:07:37] BanDoChiK02: this is pretty amusing
[19:07:57] BanDoChiK02: but i suppose i'd have to come up with a really sensible underwater transportation system first
[19:08:14] bustahmove: I always thought teleportation would do the trick
[19:08:29] BanDoChiK02: yeah...beam me up, scotty!
[19:10:37] bustahmove: hmm... I always wondered about the deepest parts of the ocean
[19:10:41] bustahmove: if we could build a city down there
[19:10:52] bustahmove: or even under like... 500 feet of water
[19:10:54] bustahmove: what would happen
[19:11:50] BanDoChiK02: probably'd flood and ppl would die
[19:11:53] BanDoChiK02: or get the bends or something
[19:12:24] bustahmove: lol
Yeah. An underwater univ. would be TIGHT. Or just a university. Or a plaza. Or a food court. Or a parking lot. I'm not picky, I'm still a student.
Grapes are tangy goodness on the surface that is my tongue. Go Bears.
Today's field trip was pretty cool, actually. I think the class is not so bad...except for the work part. I made FRIENDS in class. BART also doesn't freak me out as much as it did before, either. Except for the noise. And the BART-sickness I get from sitting backwards. But that can't be helped. The 12th street Oakland BART station plaza is purdy. I'd like to design something like that. Mine would of course be cooler.
Oh, that reminds me. Pat asked me what I would like to design...
[19:02:43] bustahmove: what would you ideally want as your life's grandest work?
[19:04:27] BanDoChiK02: an underwater city
[19:04:44] BanDoChiK02: i may have to settle with designing a university or something
[19:04:54] bustahmove: :)
[19:05:00] bustahmove: a university would be cool
[19:05:05] bustahmove: the main hall or something
[19:05:22] BanDoChiK02: or the WHOLE university ;)
[19:05:30] BanDoChiK02: now if it was an underwater university
[19:05:37] BanDoChiK02: i'd say it'd be perfection
[19:06:25] bustahmove: hehe, why an underwater city? so funny that we try to explore the far reaches of space before being able to go deep under the waves...
[19:07:29] BanDoChiK02: but cmon now, face to face with underwater animals while you study...hel-lo, guppies
[19:07:33] BanDoChiK02: seeing that i'm afraid of deep water
[19:07:37] BanDoChiK02: this is pretty amusing
[19:07:57] BanDoChiK02: but i suppose i'd have to come up with a really sensible underwater transportation system first
[19:08:14] bustahmove: I always thought teleportation would do the trick
[19:08:29] BanDoChiK02: yeah...beam me up, scotty!
[19:10:37] bustahmove: hmm... I always wondered about the deepest parts of the ocean
[19:10:41] bustahmove: if we could build a city down there
[19:10:52] bustahmove: or even under like... 500 feet of water
[19:10:54] bustahmove: what would happen
[19:11:50] BanDoChiK02: probably'd flood and ppl would die
[19:11:53] BanDoChiK02: or get the bends or something
[19:12:24] bustahmove: lol
Yeah. An underwater univ. would be TIGHT. Or just a university. Or a plaza. Or a food court. Or a parking lot. I'm not picky, I'm still a student.
Grapes are tangy goodness on the surface that is my tongue. Go Bears.



<< Home