Saturday, November 08, 2003

Blue Man Group, wOOt. So I'm watching the intro for the fUCLA/Wazzu game and I hear BMG's first song from their new CD, Audio. That's cool.

Rain, rain, rain...how am I going to see the lunar eclipse? Maybe they'll show it on TV.

I moved a table. It looks better now. And I can sit by the window and laugh at the ppl getting wet outside.

Wish I could watch the game today, but having no cable and no desire to get wet, I won't. I'll be sure to listen to it and keep tabs on it though.

I love having food in my fridge.

I love Noli. Even though he's such a nerd sometimes. Good thing I love nerds too.

I'll just trust that it'll be okay. Cuz it will be. I'll be here til then.

I missed this weather. It's a cocoa kinda night.

I should do my laundry.