So let's see...
Post-band, I sat around, talked to my mom on the phone. The fire is coming around on the other side of the mountain...lot of ash and smoke and firefighters. Some ppl evac-ed already, my family packed up the 3 cars and are ready to stay with my dad's friends. And head to COC, the emergency place.
They have backfires all over. Watching the news just makes me more and more worried. I wish I could DO something...
Then, 2 hour sectional. It went really well, I may have to split my time more often. It takes twice as long, but is a million times more effective.
Anyway, I got dinner with Noli, Brian, and Anna. Got my mind off of things. We're sad, we can ONLY talk about band. Oy. Brian was so cute, all dressy from his VSA date auction, haha. Noli cut up a rat. Ew. We stayed at Mandarin House til 11:20, hehe.
I wish it would rain.
Thank you for trying to make me feel better.
I am the worrywart queen. Queen, I tell you.
Post-band, I sat around, talked to my mom on the phone. The fire is coming around on the other side of the mountain...lot of ash and smoke and firefighters. Some ppl evac-ed already, my family packed up the 3 cars and are ready to stay with my dad's friends. And head to COC, the emergency place.
They have backfires all over. Watching the news just makes me more and more worried. I wish I could DO something...
Then, 2 hour sectional. It went really well, I may have to split my time more often. It takes twice as long, but is a million times more effective.
Anyway, I got dinner with Noli, Brian, and Anna. Got my mind off of things. We're sad, we can ONLY talk about band. Oy. Brian was so cute, all dressy from his VSA date auction, haha. Noli cut up a rat. Ew. We stayed at Mandarin House til 11:20, hehe.
I wish it would rain.
Thank you for trying to make me feel better.
I am the worrywart queen. Queen, I tell you.



<< Home