Ugh. Freaky shit. Op-Illusion They're not moving! Or are they...
So let's see...Adm-Prop was here til 4AM yesterday. I am still tired. And sore from moving stuff and hunching over to paint shit. Everything looks so tight, though...we used so many zip-ties! Final count, 591? Something like that. I hope we make shirts!
I hope the Batman show and the game and the weather are all good tomorrow...I actually don't care too much anymore. I just want to sleep.
But not yet! Dinnertime soon, then some quality time with my favorite MAC & no-cheese member.
I crave Crepes-A-Go-Go. Yum. Or something. I crave food!
So let's see...Adm-Prop was here til 4AM yesterday. I am still tired. And sore from moving stuff and hunching over to paint shit. Everything looks so tight, though...we used so many zip-ties! Final count, 591? Something like that. I hope we make shirts!
I hope the Batman show and the game and the weather are all good tomorrow...I actually don't care too much anymore. I just want to sleep.
But not yet! Dinnertime soon, then some quality time with my favorite MAC & no-cheese member.
I crave Crepes-A-Go-Go. Yum. Or something. I crave food!



<< Home