Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So. ::sigh:: Crazy. And the madness has just begun...

My paper draft is due tomorrow. Guess how much I've done. Experience storehouse tomorrow? Well, okay, I started that one. But still. I think it's gonna be a no-sleep-til-Friday sorta day. ::another sigh::

And what do I do when all of this is due? You got it. Procrastinate. Playing with my Clie, going to SHBs, you name it, I did it. Like right now. Blogging. It's evil, really.

This weekend is going to suck for me. Think boredom. It WILL ensue. I'll get so relaxed, it'll be ridiculous. I plan on just gellin' and getting some work done. Should I go to the Halloween party? ::ponders:: meh.

Hopefully I'll have fun next weekend. Even though I have a midterm that Monday and Wednesday. And I have to present a group project by myself. Sweetness. At least I got my voice back.

I feel like my brain is on hiatus. Numb. Unresponsive. Frozen. Stubborn. Broken.

I need a hug.