Sunday, September 21, 2003

Illinois. I'm tired. Really tired.

Friday: we meet at BRH...went to SFO. Played hella games while waiting in line, hahaha. I had to go through security twice and had my bag thoroughly searched, since I forgot about my pocketknife. I'll be getting that in the mail.

The plane trip was fun. :) Gino's East was good...or at least my spinach stromboli was. YUM. I want some now. Mini-partay in room 129 was fun too...

Saturday: Game day. Up at 5:30, yay! And playing, lots of playing. The game (@ Memorial Stadium...weird) was good, I got nervous by the end though. So many HS band ppl and dads, haha. And bees. And butterflies. And sleep, on the way back.

Chicago was neat! Navy pier was cool...I only wish we had the day to explore Chicago. A bunch of us took a skyline boat tour, which was rilly. Rilly. Cold. It was fun to just go around, lot of walking though. Got dinner after we got back, which was good. Noli and I opted out of the post-game partaying...way too tired.

Sunday: Up at 6:45. At O'Hare, had to call the hotel, for my cell. I'll be getting that in the mail too. Cocoa is good. The lame bus didn't show at SFO, though, so we had to BART it back. UgH. Needless to say, I'm tired.

So. A weekend gone. $60 down. Very little sleep. Very little work done. No cell phone, no pocketknife at the moment.

Yet I had a blast.

Let's hear it for roadtrips.

Oh. Twiddlebang. I'm the bang. Yeah upper woodwinds and glock!