Ahhh, Hiro-love...
munbt117 (2:49 PM):who else are in the office?
miguel at BRH (2:49 PM):jordan, melissa, and kim
miguel at BRH (2:49 PM):we're all just doing DA stuff
munbt117 (2:49 PM):what a pleasant company
munbt117 (2:49 PM):well, except for Kim
munbt117 (2:50 PM):(I like stating the obvious)
munbt117 (2:50 PM)::p
munbt117 (2:50:44 PM): I love you, btw :-D
PenWench (2:50:46 PM): hahahaha
PenWench (2:50:53 PM): i love you too hiro :P
Ahhh, glock-love...
PenWench (2:52:33 PM): yay...Bob actually wrote glock parts for us
munbt117 (2:52:37 PM): hahaha
PenWench (2:52:38 PM): that's exciting
munbt117 (2:52:42 PM): I'm sure it is
munbt117 (2:55:57 PM): I'm usually excited when Bob writes 2nd tbn part
munbt117 (2:56:01 PM): which is more often than not
PenWench (2:56:05 PM): hehe
munbt117 (2:56:08 PM): in fact, he does that almost all the time
munbt117 (2:56:13 PM): and by that, I mean all the time
PenWench (2:56:18 PM): he actually put "col glock part" in the PICC PART!!
PenWench (2:56:21 PM): that's AMAZING!!
munbt117 (2:56:35 PM): wow, we're so much more loved by Bob than you are
munbt117 (2:57:10 PM): but then, I *do* like to state the obvious... again...
munbt117 (2:57:21 PM): col Glock?
munbt117 (2:57:25 PM): that's crazy talk
munbt117 (2:49 PM):who else are in the office?
miguel at BRH (2:49 PM):jordan, melissa, and kim
miguel at BRH (2:49 PM):we're all just doing DA stuff
munbt117 (2:49 PM):what a pleasant company
munbt117 (2:49 PM):well, except for Kim
munbt117 (2:50 PM):(I like stating the obvious)
munbt117 (2:50 PM)::p
munbt117 (2:50:44 PM): I love you, btw :-D
PenWench (2:50:46 PM): hahahaha
PenWench (2:50:53 PM): i love you too hiro :P
Ahhh, glock-love...
PenWench (2:52:33 PM): yay...Bob actually wrote glock parts for us
munbt117 (2:52:37 PM): hahaha
PenWench (2:52:38 PM): that's exciting
munbt117 (2:52:42 PM): I'm sure it is
munbt117 (2:55:57 PM): I'm usually excited when Bob writes 2nd tbn part
munbt117 (2:56:01 PM): which is more often than not
PenWench (2:56:05 PM): hehe
munbt117 (2:56:08 PM): in fact, he does that almost all the time
munbt117 (2:56:13 PM): and by that, I mean all the time
PenWench (2:56:18 PM): he actually put "col glock part" in the PICC PART!!
PenWench (2:56:21 PM): that's AMAZING!!
munbt117 (2:56:35 PM): wow, we're so much more loved by Bob than you are
munbt117 (2:57:10 PM): but then, I *do* like to state the obvious... again...
munbt117 (2:57:21 PM): col Glock?
munbt117 (2:57:25 PM): that's crazy talk



<< Home