XP worm, you suck.
Anyways, back from Davis. I have never had sunburn that hurt as bad as this. I also twisted my ankle. Go bears, it's been a good FTP so far :P.
I'm really excited about this season, ahhh! AND I get to go to Kansas. Go figure, I signed up as a joke, with "hahahaha" after my name. I gotta play cymbals for it...so I've been going over the stuff diligently. :)
The newmen are kewl, we should keep them.
Davis DC = yum.
Conducting is one of the coolest things ever...and it keeps me off of my bad ankle. I should really let this sucker heal. :P
So much going on now, I don't know what to say. Or do. Maybe I'll just learn my drill. And get some dinner.
Anyways, back from Davis. I have never had sunburn that hurt as bad as this. I also twisted my ankle. Go bears, it's been a good FTP so far :P.
I'm really excited about this season, ahhh! AND I get to go to Kansas. Go figure, I signed up as a joke, with "hahahaha" after my name. I gotta play cymbals for it...so I've been going over the stuff diligently. :)
The newmen are kewl, we should keep them.
Davis DC = yum.
Conducting is one of the coolest things ever...and it keeps me off of my bad ankle. I should really let this sucker heal. :P
So much going on now, I don't know what to say. Or do. Maybe I'll just learn my drill. And get some dinner.



<< Home