[03:11:19] BanDoChiK02: i mean, roadtrips, games
[03:11:22] BanDoChiK02: dating is not an option
[03:11:25] existentialdream: yeah
[03:11:43] BanDoChiK02: making eye contact at a game while screaming at the top of your lungs slathering on sunscreen eating apples and pulling out music
[03:11:48] BanDoChiK02: now that's romance
Hehe...I started to get into the complex system that is the Cal Band, when it comes to dating. Simply put, there is not time to date outside of band during the fall season. That's why so many of us date within it. We're lazy bitches...
Of course, it could be that we have something in common with other ppl and we spend time with them to get to know them well and like them a lot...but I doubt it. I think we may be just lazy.
Even me. Hi Noli. :P
[03:11:22] BanDoChiK02: dating is not an option
[03:11:25] existentialdream: yeah
[03:11:43] BanDoChiK02: making eye contact at a game while screaming at the top of your lungs slathering on sunscreen eating apples and pulling out music
[03:11:48] BanDoChiK02: now that's romance
Hehe...I started to get into the complex system that is the Cal Band, when it comes to dating. Simply put, there is not time to date outside of band during the fall season. That's why so many of us date within it. We're lazy bitches...
Of course, it could be that we have something in common with other ppl and we spend time with them to get to know them well and like them a lot...but I doubt it. I think we may be just lazy.
Even me. Hi Noli. :P



<< Home