Tuesday, August 05, 2003

So I read all of Sam's novel last night after doing a shitload and a half of library work. And I started reading it again today, to make sure I didn't miss anything. Needless to say, this novel is good. Ask him for the link. READ IT.

So I finally met another of my recruit kiddies. And he wants to join. WHOOO!! I've been somewhat disappointed at the number of recruit kiddies I've had die on me...their interest, that is. Course, most were mallet kiddies who unfortunately got told be me, Hildy the evil she-bear, that they can't march glock. But yeah. So now I have at least 3 solid "yes"s to Cal Perc. SWEET.

Don't you hate it when those ppl on Sproul bother the shit out of you on issues you clearly do not want to talk about? One day I'm going to paintball them...or waterballoon them...OR use balloons full of paint. And aim for all their signs. Esp. when election time comes around.

I read other ppl's journals today...I know what it feels like to want someone to be there for you. Goodness knows I feel it all the time...sometimes it is just nice to NOT have to be strong, to be able to release all your pent-up emotion. Seeing that I can't burden anyone with that, I blog. Ahh. Not quite the same... As for "There's so much out there," what on earth does that mean? I'll have to ask you later...Hmmm. ARE lap dances better when the stripper cries? Richard Clayderman, baby...

For the record: I am an insecure bundle of nerves. One that needs a new tennis racquet.

I need a hug. Someone, anyone, tackle me tomorrow or something. That's close enough to a hug, anyway.