So tired. Why won't it just rain already? Stop teasing me...
Almost went to the Theta Chi bbq partay, but I decided it was a nite-in sort of night. I don't know why, I just don't feel like fraternizing (haha, funny, I know) with ppl, I guess. I think it may be a "watch a movie" time...like Dude, Where's My Car? Since Noli is so kind to lend it to me.
I seem to have lost control of my limbs. Yeah having out of whack muscles! Whoo!!
My ass hurts.
Almost went to the Theta Chi bbq partay, but I decided it was a nite-in sort of night. I don't know why, I just don't feel like fraternizing (haha, funny, I know) with ppl, I guess. I think it may be a "watch a movie" time...like Dude, Where's My Car? Since Noli is so kind to lend it to me.
I seem to have lost control of my limbs. Yeah having out of whack muscles! Whoo!!
My ass hurts.



<< Home