I am TAIRD. Tennis. I really don't have anything to say about it at the moment, I'm braindead. Except that Liz should stop hitting the damn balls over the fence. 5. COUNT: 5. Cmon now...
Hmmm, tomorrow I go to Hayward for class. Somebody shoot me. I have to leave at freaking 8 some in the morning to get there on time.
Yuck. Then there's the fact that I'm just not happy with where I am in my life. I'm 19 and I feel like it's been meaningless so far. I know I could do better. Be better.
Instead, I get hit in the face with a tennis ball. Ahhh, what a twisted world this is.
Stupid shoulder. I need more drugs. This is not healthy.
Hmmm, tomorrow I go to Hayward for class. Somebody shoot me. I have to leave at freaking 8 some in the morning to get there on time.
Yuck. Then there's the fact that I'm just not happy with where I am in my life. I'm 19 and I feel like it's been meaningless so far. I know I could do better. Be better.
Instead, I get hit in the face with a tennis ball. Ahhh, what a twisted world this is.
Stupid shoulder. I need more drugs. This is not healthy.



<< Home