Thursday, July 31, 2003

A short clip of a conv...
[14:35:23] BanDoChiK02: looking at porn aren't you
[14:35:29] smirk451: all the time kim
[14:35:31] smirk451: all the time
[14:35:34] BanDoChiK02: haha
[14:35:35] smirk451: i love porn
[14:35:59] BanDoChiK02: :D
[14:36:02] smirk451: HAHAHA
[14:36:06] smirk451: i also love alpacas.
[14:36:08] smirk451: alpacas and porn.


Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Almost fell down the stairs cuz' my laundry bag is elephantanous. (<--that's a word...)

I love the lazy days when you don't get out of bed until you WANT to.

Living by yourself is great for so many reasons. I can sing, as loud as I want, in the shower. I can sit around in my underwear in complete confidence. I can sing AND sit around in my underwear in complete confidence. Go Bears.

Hehe, just read one of Becca's elocutions...congrats to the not shaving your legs for a year anniversary coming up! As for the "CSL," I've got to say that I'm not big on that at all...as in I don't do it...but I'm rootin' you on, Becca!! Yeah, be crabby for those incoming newmen!!

Cross-stitch is awesome. Nuff' said.

Time to email some kiddies about the band. Whooo, recruiting-comm!




My pickup line is:
Wanna dance?
what's your pickup line?
| mewing.net. hey, baby.