Woooo, Summer Symphony! Just got back from Hertz, where I watched a great perf with Hiro, Becca, and Zack B. That was a good concert...I'm inspired to pick up my violin again. Sorta. I think I'd rather play string bass again. Or timps. those parts were tight. As for the last conductor? And the french horn solo? That was guuuuuuuuud.
I'm not sure how Tiff became a middle-aged man with glasses and facial hair after the intermission. Hmmm...
Props to Julieta Mihai. That blew my mind.
Oh, I also did a tiny bit of UM work and I ate at Greg's with UM peeps. Fun shit.
"Excuse me...I think it's Digizzle." -Zack Bruno
I'm not sure how Tiff became a middle-aged man with glasses and facial hair after the intermission. Hmmm...
Props to Julieta Mihai. That blew my mind.
Oh, I also did a tiny bit of UM work and I ate at Greg's with UM peeps. Fun shit.
"Excuse me...I think it's Digizzle." -Zack Bruno



<< Home