DO YOU EVER ramble incessantly when you don't know what to say to fill what could be an awkward gaping void in conversation?
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel rebuffed, no matter what you do and what direction you turn?
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel like you're being judged by people who shouldn't matter, but do?
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel like your very presence is unwanted, disliked, or unappreciated?
I do.
Do YOU EVER feel helpless, drowning in stress and insecurity, and knowing that there's no relief in sight?
...I do.
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel rebuffed, no matter what you do and what direction you turn?
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel like you're being judged by people who shouldn't matter, but do?
I do.
DO YOU EVER feel like your very presence is unwanted, disliked, or unappreciated?
I do.
Do YOU EVER feel helpless, drowning in stress and insecurity, and knowing that there's no relief in sight?
...I do.



<< Home