Okay. So dead mice. Not a fan...thank you Eddie, for taking it out of the library for me!
Went to BRH and cleaned the library. And cleaned some more. And cleaned out the glock locker. And redid some packet stuff. And dragged out the recycling. Cal Band's bitch! whooooo!!
TO DO:
copy out Save the Earth show
STUDY for final in CRP 110 (look over last 5? chapters)
clean apartment
do laundry
do the dishes
prep for FTP (pack, do library stuff, get shorts, whatever)
go tan on the roof deck that I discovered in my building
I'm exhausted. And it's only Saturday.
R.I.P., lil' mouse. At least you died happy with your mouth full of peanut butter.
Went to BRH and cleaned the library. And cleaned some more. And cleaned out the glock locker. And redid some packet stuff. And dragged out the recycling. Cal Band's bitch! whooooo!!
TO DO:
copy out Save the Earth show
STUDY for final in CRP 110 (look over last 5? chapters)
clean apartment
do laundry
do the dishes
prep for FTP (pack, do library stuff, get shorts, whatever)
go tan on the roof deck that I discovered in my building
I'm exhausted. And it's only Saturday.
R.I.P., lil' mouse. At least you died happy with your mouth full of peanut butter.



<< Home