OMG. The SoCal trip was crazy.
Bus ride down. Just chilled with trumpets mostly, jello shot madness. Noli gets kidnapped, watch Indiana Jones. Sleep.
SoCal partay. Pretty fun, Bob got punchy. So tired. More sleep on the way there and back.
That night. Enjoyed Pasadena. Slept.
Morning practice. Percussion wedge. I love our new sweatshirts, they're so tight!
Game! Rose Bowl is cool, but we parked way far. March up = 5 (FIVE) times through march-up sequence. In the stifling heat. OMG. Almost died.
Pre-game. Coulda been better, gave it my all. Damn, but it was hot.
Stands. Sweet. Cal Band stripping. Uniform - hat, jacket, and vest = happier and not dead band ppl.
Half time. I love the Blues Bros. show. Yeah bari saxes!!! whoooooooo!
4th quarter. OMG game tied 20-20 with 11 seconds to go!
5th. Damnit. 23-20, fUCLA.
Ride home. Sleep. Fanning myself. Braveheart. 5 drinking songs. Thumb wrestling. Sleep.
Back @ Cal. Dead tired and smelly. Whee.
So basically, this trip was a lot of sleeping for me, whenever I could grab it. It was a lil hectic, with having to eat fast and not have enough time to get stuff done before the game. March up sucked. March down, I was dead on my feet. Way too much unhealthy food, ahh. Too bad I didn't get to see my parents. I felt like shit but had a good time. Go bears.
Bus ride down. Just chilled with trumpets mostly, jello shot madness. Noli gets kidnapped, watch Indiana Jones. Sleep.
SoCal partay. Pretty fun, Bob got punchy. So tired. More sleep on the way there and back.
That night. Enjoyed Pasadena. Slept.
Morning practice. Percussion wedge. I love our new sweatshirts, they're so tight!
Game! Rose Bowl is cool, but we parked way far. March up = 5 (FIVE) times through march-up sequence. In the stifling heat. OMG. Almost died.
Pre-game. Coulda been better, gave it my all. Damn, but it was hot.
Stands. Sweet. Cal Band stripping. Uniform - hat, jacket, and vest = happier and not dead band ppl.
Half time. I love the Blues Bros. show. Yeah bari saxes!!! whoooooooo!
4th quarter. OMG game tied 20-20 with 11 seconds to go!
5th. Damnit. 23-20, fUCLA.
Ride home. Sleep. Fanning myself. Braveheart. 5 drinking songs. Thumb wrestling. Sleep.
Back @ Cal. Dead tired and smelly. Whee.
So basically, this trip was a lot of sleeping for me, whenever I could grab it. It was a lil hectic, with having to eat fast and not have enough time to get stuff done before the game. March up sucked. March down, I was dead on my feet. Way too much unhealthy food, ahh. Too bad I didn't get to see my parents. I felt like shit but had a good time. Go bears.



<< Home