Oh yeah. I got compliments about playing glock and my glock playing (Yes, those are two different things). How cool is that!? People think it's great that we keep marching bell sets b/c it gives such a unique sound to the band. (I'm unique! haha) I was also told I play well (when playing "Fight" and moving side to side and cadences and stuffs) and people were geniunely interested in the glock. That's freaking awesome.
Sunday, September 21, 2003
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- Illinois. I'm tired. Really tired. Friday: we m...
- My model is, for the most part, complete. My pape...
- Meh. Freaking penthouse. I didn't even build it ...
- So I missed another bonding. I suppose I shoooooo...
- Happy 1th year anniversary, Noli. :)
- What Is Your Battle Cry?Stalking over the cliffs, ...
- Ahhh, Hiro-love... munbt117 (2:49 PM):who else ar...
- Second game: ouch. We were robbed, I tell you, we...
- Yeah, first game down. Score: Cal 34, So. Miss. 2...


<< Home