So I guess the reward for a job well done really is more work.
ED1. My group's development plan was voted for...meaning we have to plan a professional-like presentation for next Thursday. Had I known that, I would have made it suck more. Yay being in charge of the presentation...
Bonding tonight, not sure if I'm going to go skate. Maybe I'll go chill with them afterward...
Sophomore standing can suck cuz Telebears is so late. I have mine tomorrow, yay.
I don't do early.
Projects. Papers due. Big Game Week. The pressure's on...
ED1. My group's development plan was voted for...meaning we have to plan a professional-like presentation for next Thursday. Had I known that, I would have made it suck more. Yay being in charge of the presentation...
Bonding tonight, not sure if I'm going to go skate. Maybe I'll go chill with them afterward...
Sophomore standing can suck cuz Telebears is so late. I have mine tomorrow, yay.
I don't do early.
Projects. Papers due. Big Game Week. The pressure's on...



<< Home