Westminster house is cool. I would live there!
St. Joe's...so close, so close. It was cool though, I'm glad I got to go. Afterwards, I got La Burrita with Mike and Sam and we checked out Mike's place. So nice and new and dorm-like, hehe. Funny cuz we saw Chappy, Dan, and Zack...they all live on the same floor. So funny.
Practice tomorrow. ::sigh:: at least I marked everything. 2 shows in 3 days, a total of 12 hours? Totally do-able. Yay initial 64! I get to be in the C, too...that means I've done all three letters. All I have left is the tail...not bad in two seasons. Weird having to go to practice...
I hope to goodness I wake up in time for practice.
St. Joe's...so close, so close. It was cool though, I'm glad I got to go. Afterwards, I got La Burrita with Mike and Sam and we checked out Mike's place. So nice and new and dorm-like, hehe. Funny cuz we saw Chappy, Dan, and Zack...they all live on the same floor. So funny.
Practice tomorrow. ::sigh:: at least I marked everything. 2 shows in 3 days, a total of 12 hours? Totally do-able. Yay initial 64! I get to be in the C, too...that means I've done all three letters. All I have left is the tail...not bad in two seasons. Weird having to go to practice...
I hope to goodness I wake up in time for practice.



<< Home