Monday, December 01, 2003

CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS
vs
VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES

(wtf is a hokie? so it's a term synonymous with "hooray"...how do you beat a hooray?)
Date: December 26, 2003
Site: Bank One Ballpark (42,915)
Kick-Off: 6:00 p.m. MST (8:00 p.m. EST)
Television: ESPN
Radio: Sports USA Radio Network
KDUS Radio

Insight Bowl site

So. December 26, Insight Bowl, Bank One Ballpark, Phoenix, AZ, here I come! So excited. I sure as hell wanna go to this. It's the first time Cal has been bowl-bound since 1996!

15th Annual Insight Bowl Facts:
-first time VT Hokies will play a Pac-10 team
-this is the 3rd consecutive year for the Insight Bowl to be held at Bank One Ballpark
-the Insight Bowl is the only football game held in the Bank One Ballpark (actually a baseball field, I always that it was weird when they have football games at baseball parks)
-the park has a retractable roof! how cool is that


I guess this means Christmas will probably not be at home. And I'll be here. Which is okay. I can go home after the game, I guess. I mean, it's a great oportunity, and it'll be paid for, hopefully.

This season has been great. Win the first home game of the season, win homecoming, beat U$C (only team to beat them so far!!), win Big Game...I don't even know if I really care if we win the bowl game. I just hope it's not the last one I'll get to see. Go Tedford! Let's rennovate our facilities!

Anyways. So much work to do before finals. So little motivation to do it.

As you can see, the bowl game is distracting me.