Big game week. So many SHBs. So many sandwiches. So much everything.
Bearbackers. Meh.
Guardsmen. The tiki room is neat.
Momos! Need I say more?
Oldman-Newman football. HAHAHA. Noli referreed and did a good job. ;)
Pier 39. The tree got kidnapped.
BIG FREEZE! I directed Boogie Wonderland. Went on the ice afterwards. Got 2 hours of sleep.
Breakfast club. so. early. But they're nice old ppl and the food was decent. I'm going to try and do it every year (2 and counting...)
Day East Bay. The best bus. A 6 pack (in my fridge), bear paws, and pins galore.
Night City. omg, Royal Exchange, so crowded. Got a tshirt out of it at least. So tired, so hungry. so sick of sandwiches.
Big Game. We won. Period. End of the season. The axe will stay for another year.
And then I slept.
Go bears.
Bearbackers. Meh.
Guardsmen. The tiki room is neat.
Momos! Need I say more?
Oldman-Newman football. HAHAHA. Noli referreed and did a good job. ;)
Pier 39. The tree got kidnapped.
BIG FREEZE! I directed Boogie Wonderland. Went on the ice afterwards. Got 2 hours of sleep.
Breakfast club. so. early. But they're nice old ppl and the food was decent. I'm going to try and do it every year (2 and counting...)
Day East Bay. The best bus. A 6 pack (in my fridge), bear paws, and pins galore.
Night City. omg, Royal Exchange, so crowded. Got a tshirt out of it at least. So tired, so hungry. so sick of sandwiches.
Big Game. We won. Period. End of the season. The axe will stay for another year.
And then I slept.
Go bears.



<< Home