Weird dream!!! All I remember is living in a dorm-like complex with people who don't go to this school...including some of my best guy friends, who are currently scattered all over the country. They lived across the hall and it was funny, since apparently the ones that made it into the dream were the tall white semi-awkward ones that don't know each other. And it was fun. Way more fun than cKc. Then I had to go to this formal event, and I went into my closet to get a dress. Huge walk-in closet. With so many dresses. But I couldn't find the one dress I wanted. Could be cuz I was dress shopping this weekend and I didn't find one and that I might wear a dress I already have.
Anyway. Thanksgiving. Saw my family in Sacto. Ate too much good food. Got sporadically bored throughout the break. Came back. Realized just HOW MUCH work I have to do. Now in denial.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm going crazy. Imma work now.
::muah::
Anyway. Thanksgiving. Saw my family in Sacto. Ate too much good food. Got sporadically bored throughout the break. Came back. Realized just HOW MUCH work I have to do. Now in denial.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm going crazy. Imma work now.
::muah::



<< Home