So. Many. SHBS!! So I went to all of them this weekend. That's a lotta Cal lady bears. And a lot of winning. As in, it was all winning. Yay!
After playing cymbals on Sunday for WBB, we all went to Cancun Taqueria, compliments of the WBB team. Yum. I am a fan.
As for Saturday, after running through the rain and getting soaked, Noli and I went to Fall Formal @ TH. Such a fan of the first and last slow songs. It's always fun to dress pretty and see other ppl dressed pretty. Sometimes too pretty, haha. I didn't spend that much on my prom dress! Yikes.
Turned in my letters today. Now I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best. I'll get what I deserve, I guess.
Tired. PooP. Imma head home and take a nap. And watch webcasts. Wheeeeee....
After playing cymbals on Sunday for WBB, we all went to Cancun Taqueria, compliments of the WBB team. Yum. I am a fan.
As for Saturday, after running through the rain and getting soaked, Noli and I went to Fall Formal @ TH. Such a fan of the first and last slow songs. It's always fun to dress pretty and see other ppl dressed pretty. Sometimes too pretty, haha. I didn't spend that much on my prom dress! Yikes.
Turned in my letters today. Now I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best. I'll get what I deserve, I guess.
Tired. PooP. Imma head home and take a nap. And watch webcasts. Wheeeeee....



<< Home