Thursday, December 04, 2003

Band-quet was yesterday. Go Bears, nEXt-comm, I'm looking forward to this upcoming season! Weird seeing ppl I consider my "equals" (as in, I'm comfortable with them and I feel like they're still non-EX-comm member bandsmen) signing all of these letters and forming their co-comms. Now if only I had time to write my letters...

Noli looks good clean-shaven. Ahh, I missed it. :P Hehe.

BIG NEWS!! My ED1 final project = CANCELLED!! Thank you, GSI strike! Even if they're not striking, it's still cancelled!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Fall formal is on Saturday. Hopefully it'll be fun. I need to get stuffs for it. Wish I had time to get a new dress.

So I'm up here for Christmas. Whoopee. I'm flying back after the bowl game, I'll probably stay home through January a lil longer than I was going to.

Christmas is going to be weird up here.