I am. So. Tired.
Tired of trying.
Of feeling alone.
Tired of caring.
Of trying to smile all the time.
Of being unappreciated, of being depressed.
Of your being too busy.
Tired of being put aside.
I'm tired of being treated like I'm a burden, a nusiance, a distraction.
I just want to feel like someone hears me, that I'm not screaming into vast emptiness. I deserve that much. Everyone does.
And then I spend Christmas alone here.
Such is my freakin' life.
Tired of trying.
Of feeling alone.
Tired of caring.
Of trying to smile all the time.
Of being unappreciated, of being depressed.
Of your being too busy.
Tired of being put aside.
I'm tired of being treated like I'm a burden, a nusiance, a distraction.
I just want to feel like someone hears me, that I'm not screaming into vast emptiness. I deserve that much. Everyone does.
And then I spend Christmas alone here.
Such is my freakin' life.



<< Home