The Stinking Rose. I heart garlic.
So perc went to SF for dinner, and then a group of them went to a "club." I went home with Jeana, Alice, and Anna K(eck). We're too cool for that stuff. :P haha.
I'm so tired. So depressed. Bad few days. ::sigh:: it's strange, life. too short.
I don't know what to do...
Christmas sucks.
I wish I were welcome to celebrate christmas somewhere, with someone, with people I care about and care about me.
I wish I could see him. But I can't. So I'll wait some more.
As always.
So tired.
:*(
Bah humbug...
So perc went to SF for dinner, and then a group of them went to a "club." I went home with Jeana, Alice, and Anna K(eck). We're too cool for that stuff. :P haha.
I'm so tired. So depressed. Bad few days. ::sigh:: it's strange, life. too short.
I don't know what to do...
Christmas sucks.
I wish I were welcome to celebrate christmas somewhere, with someone, with people I care about and care about me.
I wish I could see him. But I can't. So I'll wait some more.
As always.
So tired.
:*(
Bah humbug...



<< Home